1. this policy of GEELY MOTORS LLC regarding the processing of users ‘ personal data (hereinafter referred to as the “Policy”) has been developed in order to implement the requirements of article 18.1 of Federal law No. 152-FZ of July 27, 2006. “On personal data” (hereinafter-the “Law”) and applies to all information that can be obtained about users during their use of the site www.geely-motors.comв on the Internet (the “Site”), as well as in relation to information that can be obtained from the consent forms for the processing of personal data of end buyers of Geely cars (the “End buyers”).
This Policy comes into effect on April 01, 2019. and cancels the Policy No. 19 of GEELY MOTORS LLC in relation to the processing of personal data of users of the site www.geely-motors.comот 19.06.2017
2. When you contact the customer support service of GEELY MOTORS LLC (hereinafter referred to as the “Company” or “Operator”) on the website www.geely-motors.com if you sign a consent to the processing of personal data and specify your personal data, You consent to the processing of your personal data under the conditions provided for in this Policy.
3. the Company respects Your privacy and strictly adheres to the rules for ensuring the confidentiality and security of Your personal data. By submitting your personal data, You agree that the Company has the right to use such data in accordance with this policy. If you have any questions related to the privacy of your personal data, please contact us using the contact details posted on the Site.
4. the Concepts related to the processing of personal data are used in the meaning in which they are given in article 3 of the Law.
5. If you decide to provide your personal data to the Company, fill out and sign a consent to the processing of personal data, fill out a form on the site, leave a comment on our site, send a letter, etc., we may use this information to respond to Your message and /or to provide You with information about products and/or services that you are interested in)/ services. Sending this information (name, postal address, phone number, email address, etc.) is voluntary and mandatory for receiving the Company’s services.
6. by Voluntarily providing us with information about yourself, You consent to its processing by the Company.
7. If You do not agree with this Policy, please do not provide the Company with your personal data on the site www.geely-motors.comи/или do not sign a consent to the processing of personal data.
8. This Policy is an internal document of the Company and in compliance with article 18.1 of the Law must be published on the Website or otherwise provided unrestricted access to this document.
I. Main provisions and terms
1. for the purposes of this Policy, the personal data of the user and / or the End customer is the information that users/ End users provide their own information when using the Site and / or in agreement to the processing of personal data. This information includes: last name, first name, patronymic, gender, passport data, date and place of birth, address of residence, contact information (home, mobile, work phone number, email address), family, social, property status, education, information about professional activities, information about the car (identification number (VIN-code)car, state license plate number of the car, model of the purchased / serviced car, name of the dealership where the car was purchased/ serviced/ repaired, the date of issue of the car when purchasing/exiting the service, the mileage of the car, the list of works performed with the car, the list of replaced parts, data about the user that will become known during the user’s interaction with the Company or Operators, as well as other publicly available information about the user/ Final buyer.
2. the Site does not verify the accuracy of personal data provided by users, and does not control their legal capacity. However, it is assumed that users provide reliable and sufficient personal information about the issues offered on the Site’s forms, and keep this information up to date.
3. Personal data – any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable individual (subject of personal data).
4. Information– information (messages, data) regardless of the form of their presentation.
5. Operator – a state body, municipal body, legal entity or individual that independently or jointly with other persons organizes and (or) performs the processing of personal data, as well as determines the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data.
6. personal data Processing – any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of automation tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
7. Automated processing of personal data – processing of personal data using computer technology.
8. Provision of personal data– actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of persons.
9. Dissemination of personal data – actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to an indefinite circle of persons.
10. cross-Border transfer of personal data– transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to a foreign state authority, a foreign individual or a foreign legal entity.
11. Blocking of personal data– temporary termination of processing of personal data (except for cases when processing is necessary to clarify personal data).
12. Destruction of personal data– actions that make it impossible to restore the content of personal data in the personal data information system and/or as a result of which the material carriers of personal data are destroyed.
13. Depersonalization of personal data– actions that make it impossible to determine the identity of personal data to a specific personal data subject without using additional information.
14. personal data Information system– a set of personal data contained in databases and information technologies and technical means that ensure their processing.
II. Purposes of personal data processing
1. the Purposes of this Policy are:
processing of personal data of users for the purpose of contacting the Company’s customer service using the Site and sending opinions about Geely cars or the work of official dealers, as well as receiving a response from the Company to the request;
the Company conducts surveys and research aimed at identifying customer satisfaction/ dissatisfaction, constantly improving the level of services provided and the quality of Geely cars»;
conducting marketing research by the Company, the dealer and the manufacturer, their authorized persons and contractors in the field of sales, service, and after-sales service of Geely cars;
obtaining and researching statistical data on sales volumes and quality of services provided by the Company;
the Company keeps records of customer requests to service organizations and records of warranty repairs;
implementation of car service and warranty services;
informing users about the opening and closing of Dealerships selling and servicing Geely cars, service promotions and recall campaigns;
conducting community marketing programs;
study of market conditions for services and vehicles, automotive spare parts and accessories;
continuous improvement of the level of services provided by operators;
promotion of goods and services of operators on the market by collecting, systematizing, accumulating, using, storing, clarifying, transferring to third parties personal data of the car owner for the above purposes;
sending notifications and informational messages to users.
informing about the recalled and service companies of LLC ” GILI-MOTORS»;
informing about the news of the company “GILI-MOTORS»;
informing about ongoing promotions, discounts and bonuses in the company ” GILI-MOTORS»;
invitation to events in order to increase the loyalty of End customers;
invitation to a closed presentation of LLC “GEELY-MOTORS»;
invitation to test drives of Geely cars»;
informing about exclusive news of “GILI-MOTORS” LLC»;
conducting prize draws;
informing about discounts provided by Geely dealers»;
establishing feedback with THE customer support service of GEELY MOTORS LLC»;
as well as other purposes specified in the consent to the processing of personal data.
2.to improve the quality of your service and resolve disputes, telephone conversations between you and our employees are recorded and can be listened to.
2.1. by Calling us or receiving a call from us, You consent to the recording and possible listening to the recording of Your phone conversation.
2.2. in compliance with current legislation, we record your conversations with the customer support center or other similar contacts.
Principles of personal data processing
Principles of personal data processing
personal data is processed by the Company on a legal basis;
the processing of personal data is limited to the achievement of specific, predetermined and legitimate goals;
personal data processing that is incompatible with the purposes of personal data collection is not allowed;
it is not allowed to combine databases containing personal data that are processed for purposes incompatible with each other;
only personal data that meets the purposes of processing are subject to processing;
the content and volume of personal data processed corresponds to the stated purposes of processing. Redundancy of the processed personal data in relation to the stated purposes of their processing is not allowed;
when processing personal data, we ensure the accuracy of personal data, their sufficiency, and, if necessary, their relevance to the purposes of personal data processing. The company takes the necessary measures or ensures that they are taken to delete or clarify incomplete or inaccurate personal data;
the storage of personal data is carried out in a form that allows determining the subject of personal data, no longer than the purposes of personal data processing require, unless the period for storing personal data is established by Federal law, an agreement to which the subject of personal data is a party, beneficiary or guarantor;
the processed personal data is destroyed or depersonalized upon achievement of the processing goals or in case of loss of the need to achieve these goals, unless otherwise provided by Federal law.
IV.Methods of personal data processing
1. Processing of users ‘ personal data on the Site is carried out in accordance with the requirements of the Federal law of July 27, 2006 No. 152-FZ “on personal data”, other normative acts in the field of information protection, as well as in accordance with internal administrative documents.
2. Processing of Your personal data means performing any actions or a set of actions performed with Your personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), extraction, use and transfer (distribution, provision, access), including cross-border transfer, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction. We may process your personal data in any way permitted by applicable law, both with and without the use of automation tools.
3. personal data is Processed by the Company with the consent of the personal data subject to the processing of his personal data, unless otherwise provided by the legislation of the Russian Federation in the field of personal data.
4. the Company does not disclose or distribute personal data to third parties without the consent of the personal data subject, unless otherwise provided by Federal law.
5. the Company has the right to entrust the processing of personal data to another person on the basis of an agreement concluded with this person. The agreement must contain a list of actions (operations) with personal data that will be performed by the person processing personal data, the purpose of processing, the obligation of such person to respect the confidentiality of personal data and ensure the security of personal data during their processing, as well as requirements for the protection of personal data processed in accordance with article 19 of the Law.
5.1. We may provide Your personal information to third parties with whom the Company, at its sole discretion, enters into relevant agreements.
5.2. the following are cases In which We may share your personal data with third-party companies:
— Manufacturing plants, authorized service organizations (dealers): We provide personal information to Jili international Corporation, registered under the laws of the people’s Republic of China at No. 87, Chianyang road, Putuo district, Shanghai, 200333, people’s Republic of China; “Geely Automobile International Corporation” (“Geely Automobile international Corporation”), registered at the address: people’s Republic of China, 310051, Ningbo, Beilun district, 1528 Hengshan road (PRC, Hengshan Road 1528, Beilun District, Ningbo, 310051); manufacturer, authorized service organizations with which the Company, at its sole discretion, enters into relevant contracts (the “Operators”).
— Business partner. Sometimes we provide services or products in cooperation with other companies. In order for our partners to provide the necessary services, we may provide them with information about You. For example, we may arrange with partners to provide warranty services, insurance, credit, roadside assistance, or other services to You. In order for these services to be provided, we must disclose your personal information to our partners.
— Service provider: We contact third parties to provide us with the following services (including, but not limited to): conducting marketing and research programs, providing advertising and business materials by sending SMS messages and e-mail, conducting consumer surveys. In certain circumstances, the Company may disclose your personal data to service providers.
— Addition. In addition, the Company may disclose Your data in the following cases:
1) in accordance with the requirements of current legislation;
2) in response to a request from the government or public authorities of the Russian Federation, including when the processing of personal data is necessary to achieve the purposes provided for by an international agreement of the Russian Federation or by law, to perform and perform the functions, powers and duties assigned to the operator by the legislation of the Russian Federation;
3) in accordance with the requirements of the judicial process, including when the processing of personal data is carried out in connection with the participation of a person in constitutional, civil, administrative, criminal proceedings, proceedings in commercial courts;
4) to protect the rights of users and employees of the Company;
5) in order to protect their rights or reduce possible damage;
6) after depersonalization of Your personal data;
7) if the data is transferred for the purpose of entering into and executing a contract under which You are a party, beneficiary or guarantor;
8) in emergency situations, including when the processing of personal data is necessary to protect the life, health or other vital interests of the personal data subject, if obtaining the consent of the personal data subject is impossible.
V. Rights and obligations
1. The rights and obligations of the company
1.1.1. As the operator of personal data, the Company undertakes to:
1) ensure the confidentiality and security of Your personal data;
2) advise You about your rights, provide you with information about the processing Of your personal data;
3) at Your request, clarify your personal data, block or delete them if they are incomplete, outdated, unreliable, illegally obtained or are not necessary for the stated purpose of processing;
4) notify You about your personal data, in accordance with the duties assigned to us as The operator of personal data;
5) the Operator shall take the necessary technical and organizational information security measures to protect data from unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or destruction, through internal checks of data collection, storage and processing processes and security measures, as well as the implementation of measures to ensure the physical security of data to prevent unauthorized access to systems where personal data is stored.
1.1.2 the Company may:
1) defend their interests in court;
2) provide users ‘ personal data to third parties, if this is provided for by current legislation (tax, law enforcement agencies of the Russian Federation, etc.) and this Policy;
3) refuse to provide information about personal data in cases stipulated by the legislation of the Russian Federation;
4) use Your personal data without your consent, in cases stipulated by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
2. Rights of site users and End users.
1)The user and / or End customer has the right to request information concerning the processing of personal data by the Company;
2)clarification of their personal data, their blocking or destruction if the personal data is incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained or is not necessary for the stated purpose of processing;
3) the right to revoke consent to the processing of personal data;
4) taking Legal measures to protect their rights;
5) appeal against the company’s actions or omissions in violation of the requirements of the legislation